Thursday 18 June 2009

This is instead of my art homework!!!! LOLOL

Hey people it's me again!

I'm supposed to be doing my art homework, but life is too short! :D I'm slightly worried as when I was walking home with one of my besties, he was a bit depressed, I hope i've not upset him! :D as I've known him since I was little! I'm probably being nureotic again!!! By the way do you remember yesterday when I told you about one of my best friends haircut, well it looks really nice! God I love my friends! I know I'm sorry your probably board out of your skull! Who exactly am I talking to, for all I know this could be stacked in some forgotten corner of the internet!

Again had school today! Had nothing much happen, as usual. :D Grammer has gone but I'm not to botherd! Spelling left ages ago!

Urgh does anyone else hate Bonkers, the new song form Dizzie Rascal! Everyone seems to love it but I can never seem to find any real tune! Oh N-dubz papa has just come one, haven't heard it for ages. I like their songs but am sorry ,but if someone walked down the street in a tracksuit and one of them hats then everyone would say "What a prat he looks" yet since it's N-dubz chavs up and down the country own one of them hats. It was hilairious as me and a bff wore one of them hats and danced around to Tinchy Stryder feat Ndubz- Number one! Not being stereotypical as some "chavs" are really nice. However some ie the majority rip it out of me, happy happy days :D lol!

Oh yes! am now listening to Sweet Dreams the eurtymics! Was at a wedding where this played, it's deffinately being played at mine! Have already planned my wedding lol! I'd love to get married to someone who took me seriously and was just as insane as me! You know the type who'd dance around the living room with me when we got our first addressed letter as a married couple!

Jail House Rock does quite literally rock!!!!! lol!

well have got to go- had chip bap for tea!!!

peace out

xx